Merci beaucoup to all those that came to visit us on the rainy day that was Saturday. The weather did not keep us down, with all tastings done inside the warehouse we had an amazing turn out of wine lovers and enthusiasts enjoying a sip of our finest wines. The team and I enjoyed your company and discussing all the latest news of France and wine discoveries you have made.
A few favourites of the day included:
- Chateau Potensac - Medoc 2014
- Esperance de Trotanoy - Pomerol 2014
- Chateau D'Arche Lafaurie - Sauternes 2016
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Joseph "Berceau" white 2020
- Les Brunes - IGP Pays D'Oc 2019
Make sure to look out for the invite to our End of Year Wine Market (held in our brand new warehouse) this December to avoid missing out on tasting more exciting new wines!