With the beginning of the year comes the arrival of new very exciting wines.
We are thrilled to receive a part of the magnificent range of the 2015 vintage from Samuel Billaud in Chablis:
- Petit Chablis 2015
- Chablis 2015
- Chablis 1er cru “Mont de Milieu” 2015
- Chablis 1er cru “Séchet Vieilles Vignes” 2014
The rest of the range is set to be bottled in March therefore it will arrive in Australia at the end of May. It will include more premier crus and some grand crus.
But also, we have received more precious cargo from Domaine Rougeot in Meursault:
- Bourgogne Chardonnay “Les Grandes Gouttes” 2014
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir “Les Lameroses” 2015
- Monthélie “Les Toisières” 2014
- Meursault “Sous La Velle” 2013
- Pommard 2014
- Meursault 1er cru “Les Charmes” 1998
Most of these wines are available in the store by clicking here.