Arrival 7PM – $350pp
Philippe Restaurant – 115-117 Collins St, Melbourne CBD
Bookings essential: 0401 233 238 or by email here.
Here is the ultimate Burgundy wine dinner and an experience not to be missed! Please book now to avoid disappointment, very limited seats available.
I’ll be personally welcoming you with a glass of Champagne on arrival. Then, in order to celebrate Henri Boillot‘s wines, Philippe Mouchel has designed a delightful menu, championing each of the complex flavours of the premier crus opened for this special occasion. Vintages include 2009, 2012, 2014 and the last release 2015. We’ll explore three of Côte de Beaune prime villages, Puligny-Montrachet, Meursault and Volnay.
Henri Boillot is an iconic producer of the region. He has earned his title after years of hard work and brilliant interpretation of Burgundy’s best terroir! Alongside Henri, his son Guillaume has joined the forces since 2006. Since 2013, Guillaume took over the winemaking of the reds.
Today, the Domaine encompasses fifteen hectares of Burgundy’s finest terroir:
- Puligny-Montrachet Village
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Les Perrières”
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Les Pucelles”
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Clos de la Mouchère” – MONOPOLE
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Les Combettes”
- Meursault 1er Cru “Les Genevrières”
- Batard Montrachet Grand Cru
- Volnay Village
- Volnay 1er Cru “Les Chevrets”
- Volnay 1er Cru “Les Fremiets”
- Volnay 1er Cru “Les Caillerets”
As well as producing wine from his own vineyards, Henri Boillot buys top grapes from other terrific Burgundy appellations such as Meursault 1er Cru “Les Perrières”, Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru, Chevalier-Montrachet Grand Cru, Bonnes-Mares Grand Cru and more.
Come and join us in the private room “Paul Bocuse” at Philippe to sample what Burgundy has best to offer.
You can visit Philippe’s official website clicking here.