Thursday 20th of October
For bookings, please contact Afrika at Philippe on 03 8394 6625
Here is the ultimate Burgundy wine dinner!
Henri Boillot is an iconic producer of the region. He has earned his title after years of hard work and brilliant interpretation of Burgundy’s best terroir!
Alongside Henri, his son Guillaume has joined the forces since 2006. Since 2013, Guillaume took over the winemaking of the reds.
Today, the Domaine encompasses fifteen hectares of Burgundy’s finest terroir:
- Puligny-Montrachet Village
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Les Perrières”
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Les Pucelles”
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Clos de la Mouchère” – MONOPOLE
- Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru “Les Combettes”
- Meursault 1er Cru “Les Genevrières”
- Batard Montrachet Grand Cru
- Volnay Village
- Volnay 1er Cru “Les Chevrets”
- Volnay 1er Cru “Les Fremiets”
- Volnay 1er Cru “Les Caillerets”
As well producing wine from his own vineyards, Henri Boillot buys top grapes from other terrific Burgundy appellations such as Meursault 1er Cru “Les Perrières”, Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru, Chevalier-Montrachet Grand Cru and more.
Come and join us in the private room “Paul Bocuse” at Philippe to sample these beautiful wines.
Please see the menu below:
You can visit Philippe’s official website by clicking here.