We are delighted to invite you to another not to be missed wine dinner at Bar Nonno. We’ll be showcasing the stunning wines of Domaine Gripa. Please see the invitation below:
You will be welcomed by a glass of Champagne Pierre Paillard – Bouzy Grand Cru Brut NV. Then we’ll start an immersion into the world of the appellation Saint-Joseph and Saint-Péray. Saint-Joseph is one of the highly regarded appellation of the Rhône Valley whereas Saint-Péray is an upcoming appellation that has proved to be source of some outstanding white wines.
Clos Cachet’s director, Alexandre Rougeot will personally guide you through this sumptuous experience. The following wines will be paired with a four course dinner by Chef David Murphy (Ex-Bistro Thierry):
- Gripa – Saint-Péray “Les Pins” 2013
- Gripa – Saint-Joseph blanc 2013
- Gripa – Saint-Péray “Les Figuiers” 2013
- Gripa – Saint-Joseph blanc “Berceau” 2013
- Gripa – Saint-Joseph rouge 2013
- Gripa – Saint Joseph rouge “Berceau” 2012
Book your seat from now by calling David at Bar Nonno: 9486 3255.
See you there!