THURSDAY 19TH MARCH
6.45PM FOR A 7PM START
225 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, VIC,3123
Tickets offered at $89pp
Champagne on arrival, then cheese boards
Here is to another wine tasting we are very excited about. Our latest Rhone Masterclass is taking place at East End Wine Bar in Hawthorn.
When Max Gawn (Star Ruckman for Melbourne), Craig and Rich, teamed up to open this wall to wall wine bar in Hawthorn, I knew it would be a hit. The Passion and excitement they have for quality wines and the area is inspiring. Therefore, it felt very natural for us to team up and bring you a relaxed masterclass with iconic producers and lots of great stories!
You don't want to miss out on East Ends amazing atmosphere holding this tasteful, educative and relaxed time around our favourite Rhone wines at this moment.
I'll be personally introducing you to the delightful Rhône wine region, unveiling wines from iconic producers such as Jean-Luc Jamet and Bernard Gripa.
Welcomed by a glass of one of our favourite Champagne producers called Champagne Dehours, the wizard of Pinot Meunier, we'll follow with five flights of delicious Rhone wines from Cote du Rhone to Côte-Rôtie.
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Péray "Les Pins" 2017
- Jean-Luc Jamet - Côte du Rhône "Couzou" 2016
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Joseph white 2017
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Péray "Les Figuiers" 2017
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Joseph "Berceau" white 2017
- Jean-Luc Jamet - IGP Pinot Noir "Schiste" 2017
- Jean-Luc Jamet - IGP Syrah "Valine" 2017
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Joseph rouge 2017
- Jean-Luc Jamet - Cote du Rhone "L'Enclave" 2018
- Bernard Gripa - Saint-Joseph "Berceau" red 2017
- Jean-Luc Jamet - Côte-Rôtie "Les Terrasses" 2016