WEDNESDAY 18TH MARCH
6.30PM to 8.30PM
274 Church Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
Tickets offered at $90pp
Champagne on arrival, followed by four flights of top Burgundy wines and snacks.
We are very excited about our latest Burgundy Masterclass taking place at Atlas Vinifera Wine Bar in Richmond.
I cannot emphasise enough, the passion that Abby and Christina from Atlas are pouring into this venue and their clients. Vinifera means the parent vine of all wine grapes around the world. It felt very natural for us to team up with Atlas and bring you a relaxed masterclass to taste some of our latest Burgundies, at reasonable prices and share lots of great stories!
Everyone’s wine journey starts somewhere and there is a wine for everyone is the motto at Atlas Vinifera Wine Bar. It is one of these very few venues that have the highest dedication to its clients to unveil the most exciting wines planet earth is producing. Abby is selecting genuine wines made by artisans that showcase an unparalleled character true to its place of origin.
Atlas and I will be introducing you to the grandiose Burgundy Wine Region, with wines from iconic and rising star producers such as Joseph Colin, Yvon Clerget, Marc Roy, Confuron-Gindre, Arnaud Tessier and my family Domaine, Domaine Rougeot.
Welcomed by a glass of divine Champagne Dehours - Terre de Meunier, elixir from the town of Cerseuil, we'll follow with four flights of crafted Burgundy wines from famous villages from Cote de Nuits to Cote de Beaune!
We'll discuss and appreciate the fascinating diversity and exponential quality rise we've seen in the region over the last decade.
- Joseph Colin - Bourgogne Aligoté 2018
- Arnaud Tessier - Bourgogne Chardonnay "les Herbeux" 2017
- Marc Roy - Marsannay "Les Champs Perdrix" 2017
- Domaine Rougeot - Monthélie "les Toisières" 2015
- Joseph Colin - Saint Aubin "Compendium” 2018
- Rougeot - Bourgogne Passetoutgrain "les Vercherres" 2017
- Confuron-Gindre - Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2017
- Rougeot - Pommard "Clos des Roses" 2016
- Yvon Clerget - Volnay 2017
- Confuron-Gindre - Vosne-Romanée 2017